Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Punters rejoice!



You guys should really count yourself lucky...the sheer volume and choice of quality nights happening in Glasgow at the moment is truly inspiring. On Tuesday night you had the choice of Detboi at Killer Kitsch which was by all accounts heaving and also new weekly night I AM at the Sub Club. I popped down to the latter briefly and I can confirm they've definitely got something good going on down there.

Forget your cheesy student knock abouts on Sauchie Hall St, if you want GOOD music, exceptional visuals, and a truly welcoming atmosphere I suggest you get yourself along to one of the two nights mentioned above. You could do one week about or something. Point is, they're doing it for the right reasons so get involved!

I caught part of Barrientos' set at I AM and it was truly rocking, pity I'm not a student and have to get up and work the next day otherwise I would have been getting a sweat flex on no bother.

Here's a wee video Megamegaman made of the night:

I AM iamclub.co.uk launch night from Christopher Stevens on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment