Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Cassius 'I Love You So' music video....


With the new Cassius EP 'Rawkers' now finally out for all to enjoy, the French production duo have released a video for lead single 'I Love You So' which is completely interactive and as such, has blown my mind in the process...

The song itself is a fluid, half-time monster that's dripping with Ed Banger cool and when you download the iphone application you can choose between 8 characteristic mouths to plonk infront of yours, equalling hours of good, clean fun. Check out the video below and then hit up the link to download the application. Happy grinning!

Cassius, I Love you so from WE ARE FROM L.A on Vimeo.



© Ed Banger Records
FEEL IT WITH THE IPHONE APPLICATION
itunes.apple.com/​fr/​app/​cassius-i-3-u-so/​id399394777?mt=8


Here's my favourite one uploaded so far:


I
Uploaded by frosel24. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment